This Crunchy Veggie Quinoa Salad is the perfect spring lunch. It is has a very fresh flavor, and I just love all the crunch!
Start by cooking your quinoa and letting it cool in a large bowl. While the quinoa cools, combine the olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper. Then get all the veggies chopped and ready.
Once the quinoa has cooled, mix in the dressing and chopped herbs. Next, add in all the veggies and combine evenly.
Serve over a bed of mixed baby greens and garnish with fresh mint.
Crunchy Veggie Quinoa Salad
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups of quinoa, uncooked
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 carrots, finely diced
- 4-5 stalks of celery, finely diced
- 3 radishes, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cups sugar snap peas
- 8 oz of crumbled feta
- 5 cups baby spring mix
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Allow quinoa to cool.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix together quinoa, dressing, and chopped mint and parsley.
- Add in carrots, celery, radishes, yellow pepper, sugar snap peas, and feta.
- Serve over baby spring mix.